Happy Mother's Day
Raising Pupils' Achievement
Would you be interested in joining our supportive and committed team at St. Peter’s? Our vision of Achieve-Believe-Create leads all that we do to prepare our children for the journey of life and you too can be a part of this. There are currently 2 vacancies at our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school.
Health and Wellbeing Teaching Assistant
Salary: Grade 4 – £18,795 - £19,171 (pro rata)
18 Hours per Week (Term Time Only)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised and caring individual to provide individualised support to pupils in our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school. For your application to be successful, you will be able to offer:
- experience of working in a school setting;
- a commitment to maintaining high standards of behaviour and motivating children to learn;
- an ability to be fair, apply equal opportunities at all times and understand the importance of confidentiality;
- experience promoting physical activity and competitive sport, including at lunchtimes;
- an interest in providing support to promote independence, engagement, responsibility self-confidence and mental health and wellbeing;
- resilience, optimism and a belief that with the right support all children can access learning;
- evidence of team working, ability to use your initiative and determination to improve opportunities for vulnerable and disadvantaged children; and
- a growth mindset including a willingness to take on additional training and study.
.St. Peter's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The post is subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service and qualifications checks, a health check and satisfactory references.
This is a temporary contract until 31st March 2020 subject to funding. School visits are actively encouraged, please contact the School Secretary, Ms Gina Griffin, on 01444 892314 to arrange a visit. Application and Safer Recruiting forms, together with your letter of application, should be posted or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
St. Peter's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. All advertised posts are subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service and qualifications check.
School visits are actively encouraged, please contact the school office on 01444 892314 to make an appointment or email email@example.com