Would you be interested in joining our supportive and committed team at St. Peter’s? Our vision of Achieve-Believe-Create leads all that we do to prepare our children for the journey of life and you too can be a part of this. There is currently one vacancy at our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school.
St. Peter's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. All posts are subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service and qualifications checks, a health check and satisfactory references.
Salary: Grade 7 – £25,409 - £27,852 (pro rata)
12 Hours per Week (Term Time Only – Exact hours to be negotiated)
We are seeking to appoint a diligent, well-organised and strategic individual to lead on school finances in our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school. For your application to be successful, you will be able to offer:
- excellent administrative skills and previous financial experience;
- competence in budgeting, accounts management and staff pay;
- an ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and use own initiative;
- relevant IT skills supportive of the wide range of modern day communications;
- a friendly, open and positive disposition;
- wide ranging organisational and people skills including patience, tact, efficiency, flexibility and confidentiality; and
- experience of working in a school environment (desirable but not essential).
St. Peter's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The post is subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service and qualifications checks, a health check and satisfactory references.
This is a permanent appointment with a six month probationary period, subject to satisfactory service. School visits are actively encouraged, please contact the School Secretary, Ms Gina Griffin, on 01444 892314 to arrange a visit. Your application form and accompanying letter, should be posted or emailed to email@example.com. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Letter from Headteacher March 2023
Job Description School Bursar March 2023
Person Specification March 2023
We hope that you have found the necessary information regarding our current school vacancies. The best way to find out more about our school is to get in touch. The children would be delighted to show you what makes St. Peter’s such a special school and we look forward to welcoming you soon.